Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Welcome To My World... A Little Introduction

I have been a keen Internet user for many, many years. In fact, I was working for a large US corp in the early 90's when someone shouted across the office, "Have you seen this new html coding thingy that lets you display formatted content on a screen". From there, I guess I was fascinated with how easy it was to take content that had lived in books and on paper for years and make it available to anyone who could access it.

Since that time, I have worked mainly in the Internet space, mainly around content and its importance. I have also managed various small- and medium-sized projects as well as provided consultancy services to a variety of organisations.

My wonderful best friend and wife is a rock in my life. Our faith, joined together as one the day she let me put a ring on her finger, has kept us laughing and crying for fifteen years. She gets more beautiful with age whilst I appear to be stuck in reverse. That's not fair! She is my muse, chatting with me long into the night as we unpack lifes purpose and questions along the journey.

I love being a Dad to my two wonderful boys as well as a Spiritual Dad to some other guys who have not had the kind of early Father I have had (he is still amazing after all these years and still gives great hugs). I get things wrong sometimes, but my kids always come back for more love, hugs and table-top-football (they beat me.... often).

I hope these thoughts and ideas help you on your life journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment